WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU AS A CPO?
The opportunity to attend an exclusive networking event with a select group of your peers -free of charge. Places are strictly limited to ensure the right atmosphere of exclusivity and intimacy.
ROUND TABLE SESSIONS & KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS
CPOs attending will get the chance to participate in several intimate yet relaxed CPO round-tables. The topics are gleaned nearer the time of the event – so that they are as relevant and timely as possible. There are four insightful keynote presentations over the two days offering you the chance to reflect on the development and progress of your procurement strategy.
The CPO Exchange offers you the the opportunity for informal networking throughout the event. Whether it be with fellow CPOs or participating
speakers, facilitators or suppliers, there is plenty of time scheduled within the
programme to build real connections that deliver real value.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Attending CPOs will
An educational programme featuring:
- Keynote sessions to open your eyes to new sources of value
- Round-table sessions during which you can discuss your key procurement challenges with your peers
- Dedicated meeting time to meet potential new suppliers and discuss how they might be able to assist your business
- A Networking Dinner on Thursday evening, featuring an guest entertainment
- A Networking Breakfast on Friday morning
- Free accommodation at the Sofitel Broadbeach for up to three nights
- Transfers back to Gold Coast airport if leaving at the end of the conference
In exchange for all of this, all you have to do is get yourself to the event and commit to attending a minimum of six half-hour meetings with participating partners.
Any time you get a group of CPO’s sitting around talking about a topic, it’s bound to be interesting. Having the freedom to go wherever the conversation took us was of great benefit.
The keynote speaker sessions – These were different, challenging and stepped people out of the comfort
zone – never a bad idea – even though it feels like it at the time.