What is in it for CPOs
The PASA CPO Exchange provides you with the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing, informative couple of days, at minimal cost, in the company of your peers and a number of leading suppliers of products, tools or services.
Attending CPOs will receive:
The opportunity to attend an exclusive networking event with a select group of your peers -free of charge. Places are strictly limited to ensure the right atmosphere of exclusivity and intimacy.
An educational programme featuring:
- Keynote sessions to open your eyes to new sources of value
- Up to ten intimate round-table sessions during which you can discuss your key procurement challenges with your peers.
- Dedicated meeting time to meet potential new suppliers and discuss how they might be able to assist your business.
- A Networking Dinner on Thursday evening, featuring a guest speaker.
- A Networking Breakfast on Friday morning.
- Free accommodation at the Sofitel Broadbeach for up to three nights.
- Transfers back to Gold Coast airport if leaving at the end of the conference (Those staying on for additional
- R&R will need to organise their own transfers).
In exchange for all of this, all you have to do is get yourself to the event and commit to attending a minimum of six half-hour meetings with participating partners.
How the event works
All delegates will attend the keynote and networking sessions together. Where the programme shows round-tables or partner meetings, CPO delegates will attend one or the other. For each one-hour round-table session, there are two half-hour partner meeting slots available. This means that CPO delegates will be able to attend up to five of the eight round-table sessions, leaving three such timeslots open to fulfil their commitment to their six supplier meetings. Of course, if CPOs wish to conduct more supplier meetings, they are welcome to do so (a number of attendees at previous CPO Exchanges added on extra partner meetings)