BTTB/PASA will provide to attending CPOs/Heads of Procurement with:
- Complimentary attendance at the event, including the educational programme and networking functions as set out in the “CPO Exchange Brochure”. The Organiser will endeavour to deliver the programme as per the published event brochure, but reserves the right to make changes to it, without notifying the CPO, where circumstances prove beyond the Organiser’s capacity to control (eg: Speaker unavailability)
- Provide up to three nights’ complimentary accommodation at the Sofitel Broadbeach. The nights to be used between 16th and 19th August 2017 (They can’t be saved for a later date!)
- Provide complimentary transfers to Gold Coast Airport (Coolangatta) at the conclusion of the main conference.
The CPO will:
- Commit to organising and attending a minimum of 6 half-hour meetings with 6 different Exchange Partners during the course of the event
- Organise his/her own travel to and from the venue, with the exception of return airport transfers on afternoon of 18th August, if departing immediately the event concludes
*Terms and Conditions*
Cancellation Terms – Any CPO cancelling after 28th July 2017 will incur a cancellation fee of $500+GST will apply.
Conference Agenda – The organisers reserve the right to alter or amend the conference programme without notice to delegates.
Communications – By registering for this event you agree to receive email communications from BTTB Marketing Pty Ltd T/as PASA. If you have previously unsubscribed from our system then we will need to reactivate your email address in order for you to receive communications relevant to the event.